1. Create a Quality system that is compliant with the requirements of Nadcap.
2. Perform a pre-assessment audit and be objective and honest.
3. Create the required shop travelers to document every step of the process.
4. Train all employees on Nadcap requirements for documentation and processing.
5. Verify all process tanks are labeled properly and listed on shop floorplan.
6. Perform a stock audit of all processing chemistry to verify shelf life dates.
7. Perform an internal audit using the proper audit criteria documents provided by PRI for your upcoming audit.
8. Schedule actual audits with PRI.
9. Perform another pre-audit prior to actual Nadcap audit to verify all NCR’s found in first assessment audit have been corrected.
10. Answer any non-conformances found during the audit using the “5 Why” process.